All officer trainees may kindly note the following points for furnishing the choices for Extra Curricular Module for 92nd Foundation Course
- 1. ECM is a compulsory activity assessed for 10 marks for Director’s Assessment
- 2. You are required to give 5 options for ECMs in order of priority ranging from "1" for the most preferred to "5" for the least preferred.
- 3. These choices will be accepted only through the SARGAM Portal.
- 4. Options have to be submitted by 23:59 on 28th August 2017 failing which ECM will be allotted as per availability.
- 5. Allocation shall be made on a “first come first serve” basis.
Once registered/ allotted, no change in options for ECM will be permitted.