Options for Language
All officer trainees may kindly note the following points for furnishing the choices Language for 92nd Foundation Course
- 1. Learning a language is compulsory and is assessed for 10 marks for Director’s Assessment
- 2. You are required to give 3 options in order of priority ranging from "1" for the most preferred to "3" for the least preferred.
- 3. These choices will be accepted only through the SARGAM Portal.
- 4. Officer Trainees without functional Knowledge of Hindi have to gain it during FC and shall be allocated Hindi compulsorily
- 5. Options have to be submitted by 23:59 on 28th August 2017 failing which Language will be allotted as per availability.
- 6. All Officer Trainees of Royal Bhutan Civil Services shall be allocated Hindi